Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wedding Dinner

its been exactly a month since i have blog about anything.... as the title shows have been busy with my wedding dinner last saturday 16th June 2007........ training has been up and down due to work commitments and planning for the dinner.... since this blog is about exercise i will not blog about the dinner........ suffice to say it was ok with no major hiccups....... do you all notice that weddings are for parents??

until Jaja also cannot stand and ask me to update my blog... ahahaha.... sorry lah guys busy.... if u all notice i have already miss out on the Uniten Tri Simulation and the PD Tri Dry Run No.1 .... so basically keeping a low profile.........

will be very happy if i can finish PD Tri in sub 2:45.... started my runs yesterday....... manage to get about 8km plus 10 x 150m (i think so) interval training.... boy i was wasted......... i think i have not cycle for the past month....... dielah........ gotta go to the gym tommorow just to spin my legs a bit.... but will not be able to train this week as will be having my second dinner in Penang....

however am still updated about local tri news due to the constant update by adrian, jaja, faie, zebets, etc, etc, etc... (too many to mention) till then guys happy training...

P/S: in case my triathletes friends are wondering why have i not invited u guys to my wedding dinner is becoz i have confirmed the 'small' hall since last year... therefore i got not enough space for even my close friends as most seats are allocated to my parents and in-laws side.... haiiiiii... what to do....... the dinner is for them wut right??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu laaa u, jangan kepit telor lama2 sangat. must go training lorrr

anyway, u still superfast one lah, sap sap soi punya

Wendy said...

weh i wanna see ur wedding dinner pictures ok...hehe

TriStupe said...

:) Congrats again.

I had my wedding dinner 1 year after i registered! LOL.

yes, it's for the parents mostly, but we did have fun, once in a life what...

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.