Monday, November 26, 2007

16th Dec

caught a bad flu over the weekend which started on Friday..... disrupted my training flow..... couldnt do much for the past 3 days.....

bought myself a paddle in Parkson.... boy was i in for a shock..... my shoulders felt so heavy after only 750m of pulling.... my body was aching all over after that.......

received a msg from Jaja on Chin Woo registration...... very good.... my friends will be there..... its good to meet them again after such a long time which i didnt had the chance to race.... Raymond better be careful will be chasing ur ass during the swim so that u dont get so far away... then smoke u during the run uphill.... ahahahah this coming from me who had not been doing much running...... neways cant wait for the race....

really had a fun time last year...... coz its really a short race and everyone feels fresh after that........ still remember we had a fun relay race after that.... thanks to Chin Woo (Don, Lester and gang) for their effort... so guys see u there and u wont regret it......

16th Dec is the day guys.... dont worry this is not a sponsored ad...

4 comments:

Adrian said...

see you there!

Jaja Shah said...

it's gonna be a fun weekend race, c u there!

Raymond said...

hahaha eugene......u sure hot on my heels la no doubt :-)
But the run is my strength nowadays leh lol lol

Kevin Siah said...

Enjoy lah all of you! I'm missing out again! Only arriving back in KL the week after.

Eug, paddle nice to use lah. Don't need too many strokes also can move fast fast.