Monday, January 15, 2007

Grandmother passed away

has just finished my run and was having my lunch in Sri Petaling when i got the bad news from my dad..... grandma just passed away due to heart failure........(6/1/07).... felt a bit sad but was relieved that at least she didnt suffered much... at the age of 83 it was a good time to go... furthemore she was already quite sickly and didnt have much energy to carry on...

my dad and fourth uncle left almost immediately to Langkawi while the others left with me early the morning on Sunday... reach Langkawi by 3pm.... went back to my grandpa's new bungalow... big and nice .... but it has been raining non stop and was quite afraid that my car which was parked in Kuala kedah would be flooded....

did nothing much there but slept, eat and prayed for her.... no point to cry as she will not come back... but i did wanna cry during the sending off ceremony on Wednesday morning.. so many ppl came to pay their last respects...... immediately after funeral rushed back by ferry and reached home by 12pm.... damn tired....

neways dont have much memories of her as i was not close to her.... dont talk much with grandparents and we only visit them once every year during Chinese New year... may she Rest in peace and have a better life somewhere else.... life goes on...

No comments: