Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Slow Swim

as the title suggest had a 'slow' swim at PADE on 16th July .... manage to complete up till set 200m only... my shoulders are killing me ....... well the highlights of the training was my conversation with a fatty on the side lane, here it goes :

Fatty : ur doing Ironman training ah??
me : nolah... just normal tri
Fatty : i have dark circle round my eyes eh??
me : yeah very dark
F : just got back from China.... very tired....
me : ooooh can sleep soundly then...
then came the stunner...
F : u have nice body but how come swim so slow??
me : uhmm... ehm... (dont know how to answer).... yealoh nver train mah...
continues to other bs....

btw he was damn fast.... i wanted to follow him for a few laps but finally had to let go as had a very bad side stitch.... damn..... fatty.... i promise to beat u next time... if i see u again.... (promise myself to train more often) ... he was at least 10 to 15 sec faster every 100m... DAMN!!!

5 comments:

Kevin Siah said...

Don't worry EL, he has more fats mah... so can float better. If both of you compete in a tri, he'll be far behind you on the bike and run.

bola2api said...

EL,

it's all about endurance. imagine if in real tri, he tekan awal2.. most probably he kaput cepat..

good luck for desaru :)

p/s: a bit of blubber helps hehehe

Raymond said...

Hey eugene,not going PD?

zebrallini said...

hey pundek .. i oso wanna ask you the same question lar .. how come nice body but slow? hahahhaha

dont worry .. u'll get him next time bro ...

fatty sangat ker?

sming said...

you should ask him
" y you are such a good swimmer but still so fat??"